First time here? Check out the FAQ!
answered 2012-07-09 05:16:20 +0200micahwittman
On Windows and Mac OS X, you can install an application called Google Notifier, and in LibreOffice change the email program setting to use Google Notifier.
If you use Windows:
- Download the Gmail Notifier.
- Right-click the Notifier icon in your system tray, and select Options.
- Check the box next to Use Gmail for internet mailto: links.
- Click OK.
If you use a Mac:
- Download the Google Notifier.
- Open the Notifier.
- Click the Mail icon on the Menu bar and go to Preferences...
- Select the Gmail tab and choose Gmail as the program from the Compose mail in drop-down menu.
Then in LibreOffice Preferences > Internet > E-mail > E-mail program browse to the Google Notifier program and select it.
LibreOffice is made available by volunteers around the globe, backed by a charitable Foundation. Please support our efforts: Your donation helps us to deliver a better product!
Asked: 2012-07-08 12:57:52 +0200
Seen: 260 times
Last updated: Jul 09 '12