First time here? Check out the FAQ!
asked 2012-09-26 14:49:16 +0200llam
In a spreedsheetCell the formula EASTERSUNDAY(2012) works when replaced with the Swedish equivalent word for eastersunday => PÅSKDAGEN(2012)
But when i try to use this function i a LibreBasic macro neither works!
In Swedish the error is (i think) the letter "Å".
EASTERSUNDAY(2012) gives PROCEDURE NOT DEFINED.
How should i do?
I'am using Ubuntu 12.04 and LibreOffice 22.214.171.124
Please help me!
answered 2012-09-26 16:10:00 +0200w_whalley
Built in functions in LibreOffice can be called from a basic macro, but the argument to the function needs to be passed as an array. I found that tip here.
Here is a function that calls the built in EASTERSUNDAY function
function esunday(year) svc = createUnoService("com.sun.star.sheet.FunctionAccess") arg=array(year) esunday=svc.callFunction("EASTERSUNDAY",arg) end function
I can't speak to any problem with Å, but maybe you can work it out and let us know.
answered 2012-09-30 10:19:05 +0200llam
Thank for your answer it works perfectly !
I did a workaround in my macro by placing the formula for eastersunday() in a cell and then read the result, it worked but your solution is better!
Also thanks for your tip-link it will be handy in the future!
LibreOffice is made available by volunteers around the globe, backed by a charitable Foundation. Please support our efforts: Your donation helps us to deliver a better product!
Asked: 2012-09-26 14:49:16 +0200
Seen: 142 times
Last updated: Sep 30 '12