Full screen mode in Calc

Have you tried with another key combination?

@OldJack
The error message “An exception ocurred…” points to line 7543 in the source file cellsuno.cxx.
It might be related to unprotecting the sheet.

Your macro works for me. So does the keyboard combo Ctrl+Shift+E.

Please check the password for the “Play_Schedule” spreadsheet.
I get the error message “An exception ocurred…” if the password for the sheet in question does not equal “edit”.

Upon further investigation I was returned the following error message:

“A Scripting Framework error occurred while running the Basic script vnd.sun.star.script:Standard.Play_Schedule.Sort_Game1_ByRink?language=Basic&location=document”.

library: ‘Standard’
module: ‘Play_Schedule’
method: ‘Sort_Game1_ByRink’
at C:/cygwin64/home/buildslave/source/libo-core/scripting/source/basprov/basprov.cxx:356

The problem with this message is that none of my macros are in the ‘Standard’ library. Thay are in a library name ‘Bowls’. But this message shows up on 7 macros related to Button Controls on the Play_Schedule.

Unfortuately I cannot edit the Button Controls macro assignment because for some reason the password for the Play_Schedule is returned as wrong. But it has never been anything than what it is. It couldn’t be accidentally changed because it is set by a macro. I’ve double checked all the macros that set the password and they are all the same.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
OldJack

Well, it might just be a matter of the password protecting the sheet.
In this case, see FAQ.

Please don’t ask unrelated questions, just because you were the original author of something called “Full screen mode in Calc”. Or is “when I press a quick key combination assigned to a macro I get the following” related somehow, and others asking for a solution to that would easily find this continuing discussion, and benefit from a possible solution?