Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

You can either (re)place the wanted glyph by using 'insert' and 'special character' but you will be 'hunted' by incompatible fonts in the future. Or you can look for a specialized symbol font that contains what you need. Install that on your computer. Make sure your documents use this special font for symbols. You can create your own font file with only those symbols you need. (Google for on and off line tools)

Hint: Store a copy of the used font file* in the folder(s) of your special documents. this way they are easy to send to others if you need to send the files. *only if copyrights allow this of course.