Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

Thanks, I see the wiki logo, and didn't realise that I was posting as wiki.

I created new tables by copying the data from the calc sheet and going into the tables section of base, then right clicking and then 'paste'. I then changed the name in the popup box which appeared to the correct name. I.E tblJan2018, etc

I then created queries thinking they could be used to extract or filter data as and when required. I probably still had my MS Acccess head on when I did that. The query name was also changed to reflect what it was. I.E : qryJan2018.

I hope that makes it more clear for you, and as I posted back last night, I have now appeneded the data into the main WXLeedsdata table.