Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

Thank you very much for your response, oweng.

My system actually had both directories and a lastsynchronized file in each. I discovered that my problem was due to permissions for these directories and files had mysteriously been set to root only when I installed Linux Mint. But after resetting the permissions to user/read and write, LibreOffice worked again as usual. I encountered a similar problem with my email client that was also solved by fixing the permissions.

I'm grateful for this problem, as it reminded to begin donating regularly to LibreOffice.

Thank you again for your help!