Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

answered 2014-07-30 02:57:59 +0200

ROSt52 gravatar image

@petermau
In may case (LibO 4.2.5.2 on XP) the file extension of the LibO files disappears when exporting to pdf.

I made a test:
- Creating an odt-file using the name DelMe.odt
- Exported to pdf - see screenshot below image description - When I now click on "Export", the pdf-file is called DelMe.pdf without the odt-extension in it.

I am using the LibO Open/Save dialogs.

@petermau
In may case (LibO 4.2.5.2 on XP) the file extension of the LibO files disappears when exporting to pdf.

I made a test:
- Creating an odt-file using the name DelMe.odt
- Exported to pdf - see screenshot below image description - When I now click on "Export", the pdf-file is called DelMe.pdf without the odt-extension in it.

I am using the LibO Open/Save dialogs.

I am now wondering if there is a difference for different OS.