We will be migrating from Ask to Discourse on the first week of August, read the details here

Ask Your Question

I want to make a tax deductible donation. [closed]

asked 2013-01-26 12:51:20 +0200

bertje gravatar image

updated 2021-05-29 17:08:03 +0200

Alex Kemp gravatar image

I want to make a tax deductible donation from Belgium. The Belgian tax office asks for a payment receipt and the authenticated copy of the accreditation by the country of origin of the Document Foundation (which is Germany?). How do I get these documents?

edit retag flag offensive reopen merge delete

Closed for the following reason the question is answered, right answer was accepted by Alex Kemp
close date 2015-10-20 20:45:26.781827

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2013-01-26 17:42:32 +0200

alexanderwerner gravatar image

For such questions please write a mail to info@documentfoundation.org with the detailed requirements.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools


Asked: 2013-01-26 12:51:20 +0200

Seen: 250 times

Last updated: Jan 26 '13