Is there a way I may be able to type a word VERTICALLY? [closed]

asked 2018-06-09 08:07:57 +0100

this post is marked as community wiki

This post is a wiki. Anyone with karma >75 is welcome to improve it. QUESTION, I want to use Google to send my GMAIL e-mails,not Mozilla Firefox. What do I do?

edit retag flag offensive reopen merge delete

Closed for the following reason duplicate question by m.a.riosv
close date 2018-06-09 09:39:36.551902


This question is marked as wiki and the content is unrelated to the question.

Xoristzatziki gravatar imageXoristzatziki ( 2018-06-09 08:17:40 +0100 )edit