Ask Your Question

How to change input line accesibility shortcut in calc ? [closed]

asked 2014-07-17 14:31:40 +0200

O. Fagherazzi gravatar image

Hi everyone,

To change input line accesibility shortcut, I reach customize dialog box where I can see the default shortcut (CTRL+SHIFT+F2). In order to modify this shortcut, I have to fine input line function in category and function lists : there is no input line function.

Does somebody know how to find input line function ?

Thank you

edit retag flag offensive reopen merge delete

Closed for the following reason the question is answered, right answer was accepted by Alex Kemp
close date 2016-02-29 23:40:17.546716

2 Answers

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-07-18 13:11:23 +0200

O. Fagherazzi gravatar image

Thank you very much,

I found input line function in application category. I think I miss it at the first time.

Thank you again

edit flag offensive delete link more


I'm glad if you got the help looked for. Just a hint!

1) You might prefer to place such an affirmation as a COMMENT to the answer instead of posting it as an answer.

2) You should mark the answer as correct (helpful) thus guiding other users.

Lupp gravatar imageLupp ( 2014-07-18 13:56:33 +0200 )edit

answered 2014-07-17 18:08:47 +0200

Lupp gravatar image

You should find the 'Function' 'Input Line' under the category 'Application' BUT ONLY if a Calc document is the active document.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools

1 follower


Asked: 2014-07-17 14:31:40 +0200

Seen: 501 times

Last updated: Jul 18 '14