Ask Your Question

writer: where are the two off page scales(vertical vs horizontal) documented

asked 2015-01-23 21:06:08 +0100

achurcheh gravatar image

As applied to text not graphics

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2015-01-24 06:57:04 +0100

ROSt52 gravatar image

I am not sure what you mean with "two off page scales". Assuming you mean the "Ruler" please check View > Ruler.

If this is not the solution please rephrase your question.

edit flag offensive delete link more
Login/Signup to Answer

Question Tools

1 follower


Asked: 2015-01-23 21:06:08 +0100

Seen: 47 times

Last updated: Jan 24 '15