Comment pane issues - gloabal settings?

I experience this problem on one computer but not another. Both have the same installation of libreoffice.
Problem computer:
Version: 7.2.1.2 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 87b77fad49947c1441b67c559c339af8f3517e22
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19042; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-US (en_US); UI: en-US
Calc: CL
No problem computer:
Version: 7.2.1.2 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 87b77fad49947c1441b67c559c339af8f3517e22
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 17763; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-US (en_US); UI: en-US
Calc: CL
On one computer the following problems appear with the comment pane:

1. The last line of the comment does not show when the comment is more than 2 lines. You can’t see what you are typing or see the line at all.
  2. When the comment is long and extends to the bottom of the page view, if you place the cursor near the end of the comment, the page view jumps up to the beginning. So you cannot see or edit the lower part of the comment.
    On the other computer, the comment pane does not stretch down the page but has a scroll bar and can be used normally.
    I can’t figure out what causes this discrepancy. I uninstalled and reinstalled but the same thing happens. Perhaps some kind of global settings could be involved with this issue? Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi. You don’t say what version of LO nor what version of operating system.

• On Windows 10 and LO 7.2.2.2 I see only the top half of the last line of the comment. If I insert the cursor towards the end of a long comment the page does tend to jump up but it does not prevent you scrolling back down and reading or editing comment.
  • On Windows 10 and LO 7.1.5.2 the whole last line is visible. If I insert cursor near the end of a comment everything stays where it is.

I thought I had seen a bug report, or somebody said they would post a bug report, but I cannot find it. You could post a bug report How to Report Bugs in LibreOffice - The Document Foundation Wiki