Have history w/OpenOffice. Wnat to add LibreOffice but also keep OpenOffice. Is Possible?

Don’t want to risk losing what I know how to do in the immediate future while I learn how to use LibreOffice. If I download LO, will it remove OO or overwrite? Also, which version do I download?
Thanks

OK, Finally figured out which version AND I agree with the poster who suggested changing the term “still” for “stable” from the “Related questions” column. Would continue with the remainder of my questiom.
Thanks

If you want to thoroughly test LibreOffice (and learn about its few specifics in handling) without risking any conflicts with respect to AOO:

If you are on Windows, simply download the PortableApps installer (.paf.exe , a self-extracting package) for the LibreOffice version of your choice and expand it into a new folder. It will work without tampering with the registry and without changing filetype associations. You have to start the application and to open any files subsequently, however. You may also install the platform, but you don’t need it. Offline help may also be installed: …\LibreOfficePortable\App\libreoffice\help is the location.

It’s a pity of the small kind that both the versions currently offered by PortableApps.com are not the most recommendable ones in my opinion. The download archive maintained by the document foundation, however, also offers a .paf.exe for V4.3.5 which I judge to be the best choice for the moment: Containing major enhancements as compared with V4.2.x and at the same time rather matured fixing bugs.

If you are on Linux: WINE will help.