MS Office Outlook Calendar

This is NOT about the Email feature of Outlook. I loved the Calendar in the old MS Outlook. You could print your calendar out on paper sizes compatible with your planner, but I cannot get it to work in W10, and don’t find a replacement in LibreOffice. Am I missing it? Or are there plans to add this feature?

Have a look at https://extensions.libreoffice.org/@@search?SearchableText=calendar

That direct link is bad but in the home page the search for calendar gives those options but they mean nothing much to me as I can’t figure out if any of those addons will take the place of the stuff I need in Outlook Calendar. I want to get rid of outlook and I don’t care for all of those extras. Looking for something simple. Here is my likes and don’t like so you have an idea of what I am looking for. Maybe you can guide me to a better source or a similar code that my programmer child can maybe build the calendar I need? Efficient Calendar is very close but the import features are still not clear. I’m no program expert but I can install software okay. Thanks for your time and consideration.
What I like:

1. categories with color that will color the whole tab the chosen category
  2. That I can print everything that is written down on the tab comment sections.
  3. That I can schedule a reminder for any of my tabs. Like a reminder to put the trash out or to close the garage door.
  4. That I can make recurring items for yearly, monthly, weekly items such as birthdays or TV programs I like.
  5. That I can change the calendar color
  6. Text Formatting tab/ribbon
  7. Insert Ribbon

What I can live without (Tasks & Notes are things I already do on the regular calendar )

Mail – I have a separate mail system (Thunderbird)
Contacts – Contacts are kept with my emails (Thunderbird)
Tasks - (A task is an item that you create in Outlook to track until its completion. Through the use of tasks, Outlook 2007 allows you to create a single to-do list, enhanced with reminders and tracking.)
Notes – (Notes are the electronic equivalent of paper sticky notes. Use notes to jot down questions, ideas, reminders, and anything you would write on paper. You can leave notes open on the screen while you work.)