Is there any way to set a default format for Calc charts?
Currently, every time I make a chart, I have to tediously adjust all these things manually:
- change each data range of scatter plots to circular icon, one at a time
- reduce the icon size to 0.15 cm
- add minor and major grid lines in both dimensions
- change minor gridlines to 10% gray
- set minor interval count to 5 or 10 instead of the default 2
- set positioning of both axes to “Start”
- set minimum scale to a power of 10 on log scales
- set minimum and maximum scale to fit the data without huge whitespace (especially since it always tries to include 0 even when my data doesn’t include 0)
I do these settings over and over again every time I make a graph, multiple times per week. I’d like to make this the default format for all future graphs. Is there any way to do this? Even hacking around in the source code or something?