Keyboard shorcuts to move table rows up/down?

asked 2019-02-18 17:01:15 +0200

darkstream53 gravatar image

Are there keyboard shortcuts to move table rows up or down? If not, is there a way to create a macro to do this?

I’m experimenting with switching from Word to Writer. This is a function I use ALL the time in Word. If Writer can’t do this, it’s going to be a dealbreaker. :-(

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete


Hmmm, it doesn't look it is possible with a macro. According to this it sounds like the necessary coding functionality is incomplete compared to MS Office.

CaveMan gravatar imageCaveMan ( 2021-01-15 02:02:06 +0200 )edit