Ask Your Question

Is there a shortcut key combination to reset subsequent characters to normal position after subscript or superscript characters? [closed]

asked 2013-06-03 17:16:47 +0200

wekort gravatar image

updated 2013-06-12 21:53:43 +0200

manj_k gravatar image

revert from subscript/superscript to normal position

edit retag flag offensive reopen merge delete

Closed for the following reason the question is answered, right answer was accepted by Alex Kemp
close date 2015-11-02 02:36:48.301486

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2013-06-03 17:33:44 +0200

David gravatar image

updated 2013-06-03 17:36:27 +0200

  • CTRL-SHIFT-P toggles superscript;
  • CTRL-SHIFT-B toggles subscript.

You can also use those key combinations to modify existing text, again as a "toggle". Hope that helps!

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools


Asked: 2013-06-03 17:16:47 +0200

Seen: 69,316 times

Last updated: Jun 03 '13