Ask Your Question

[FEATURE REQUEST] Writer : displacement of the comment [closed]

asked 2013-06-12 19:42:31 +0200

DoomLike gravatar image

updated 2015-11-02 03:39:06 +0200

Alex Kemp gravatar image

Hi !

i have a feature request for Writer

it would be cool if we could displace the anchor point of the comment :)

(i'm not sure if i post that feature request at the right spot, please tell me where i can ask a feature request if i am wrong)

(i don't see that feature request anywhere i hope it doesn't exist anywhere and that you are interested by it)

edit retag flag offensive reopen merge delete

Closed for the following reason the question is answered, right answer was accepted by Alex Kemp
close date 2015-11-02 03:39:14.523041

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2013-06-13 08:32:40 +0200

oweng gravatar image

I could not locate an existing enhancement request that related to this feature. I am not sure how it would work with the new range-spanning comment anchor, but even so I suppose it is a worthwhile consideration.

Please file an enhancement bug and provide as much information as possible. Don't forget to mark your bug as an 'enhancement'. The QA team will be happy to help you triage your feature request in the bugtracker.

Please post a link to any bugs you file in a comment below using the format "fdo#123456".


edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools


Asked: 2013-06-12 19:42:31 +0200

Seen: 123 times

Last updated: Jun 13 '13