Ask Your Question

set to autocorrect as you type in writer [closed]

asked 2013-08-04 17:53:45 +0200

akstirling gravatar image

updated 2015-11-05 22:52:49 +0200

Alex Kemp gravatar image

hi ...

i have just installed version and wonder if it is possible to do as per the title of my query?? I am running windows 7 and alternate between UK English keyboard and Spanish ...

edit retag flag offensive reopen merge delete

Closed for the following reason the question is answered, right answer was accepted by Alex Kemp
close date 2015-11-05 22:53:09.487279

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2013-08-04 22:24:57 +0200

manj_k gravatar image

You can activate AutoCorrect (while typing) via
menu Format → AutoCorrect → While typing (enabled),
menu Tools → AutoCorrect Options...Options tab
☑ ☑ Use replacement table (enabled).

The correct language attribute of the text can be set (e.g.) via
menu Tools → Language ...
the language field in the Status Bar
the system input language (on Windows).

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools

1 follower


Asked: 2013-08-04 17:53:45 +0200

Seen: 89 times

Last updated: Aug 04 '13