Ask Your Question
1

Docker LibreOffice Online Integration(WOPI) Error

asked 2020-09-08 14:58:11 +0100

ljhrot gravatar image

Hi! I encountered a problem with the personal application I tried to integrate with LOOL. I have implemented the WOPI Host service and it runs normally in MS Office Online.

I also tried to use NextCloud to integrate the same LOOL, everything is normal, but my WOPI Host is not working.

I think there may be a problem with the downloaded file when calling WOPI's download file interface. link text

So I tried to capture this request and compare the response returned by NextCloud. And i captured this request and compared the response returned by NextCloud. The HTTP response codes returned are all 200, and the file content is complete.

This is my environment info:

Kernel Version: 3.10.0-1127.13.1.el7.x86_64 Operating System: CentOS Linux 7 (Core) OSType: linux Architecture: x86_64 CPUs: 16 Total Memory: 7.62GiB

The docker image info:

libreoffice/online master 1ae6e6097e49 3 months ago 3.06GB

If you need a complete error log and HTTP data, please leave your email. thanks for your help!

wsd-00006-00020 2020-09-08 11:56:06.369833 [ websrv_poll ] WRN FileServerRequestHandler: File not found: Invalid URI request: [/loleaflet/6ba706662/branding.css].| wsd/FileServer.cpp:482 wsd-00006-00020 2020-09-08 11:56:06.384256 [ websrv_poll ] WRN FileServerRequestHandler: File not found: Invalid URI request: [/loleaflet/6ba706662/branding.js].| wsd/FileServer.cpp:482 wsd-00006-00020 2020-09-08 11:56:06.558725 [ websrv_poll ] WRN FileServerRequestHandler: File not found: Invalid URI request: [/loleaflet/6ba706662/branding-desktop.css].| wsd/FileServer.cpp:482 wsd-00006-00020 2020-09-08 11:56:06.635684 [ websrv_poll ] WRN FileServerRequestHandler: File not found: Invalid URI request: [/loleaflet/6ba706662/branding.js].| wsd/FileServer.cpp:482 W: Error raised: W: No tag to convert. W: Backtraces: W: 0. /opt/libreoffice/program/liblangtag-lo.so.1(+0x14c66) [0x7f59be5e8c66] W: 1. /opt/libreoffice/program/liblangtag-lo.so.1(lt_tag_convert_to_locale+0x3d) [0x7f59be5ea89d] W: 2. /opt/libreoffice/program/libi18nlangtag.so(+0xe788) [0x7f59c2a34788] W: 3. /opt/libreoffice/program/libi18nlangtag.so(_ZNK11LanguageTag20getGlibcLocaleStringERKN3rtl8OUStringE+0xe8) [0x7f59c2a36d68] W: 4. /opt/libreoffice/program/libmergedlo.so(_ZN9Translate6CreateEPKcRK11LanguageTag+0x78) [0x7f59c8fe32c8] W: 5. /opt/libreoffice/program/libmergedlo.so(_ZNK9SfxModule12GetResLocaleEv+0x49) [0x7f59c7fd8579] W: 6. /opt/libreoffice/program/../program/libswlo.so(_ZN8SwModuleC2EP16SfxObjectFactoryS1_S1_+0x216) [0x7f59b201bd56] W: 7. /opt/libreoffice/program/../program/libswlo.so(+0xb6b1a2) [0x7f59b20131a2] W: 8. /opt/libreoffice/program/../program/libswlo.so(_ZN9SwGlobals6ensureEv+0x85) [0x7f59b20134f5] W: 9. /opt/libreoffice/program/../program/libswlo.so(+0xd3ee0b) [0x7f59b21e6e0b] W: 10. /opt/libreoffice/program/libmergedlo.so(+0x1e63708) [0x7f59c81e8708] W: 11. /opt/libreoffice/program/libmergedlo.so(+0x1e6473e) [0x7f59c81e973e] W: 12. /opt/libreoffice/program/libuno_cppuhelpergcc3.so.3(+0x76972) [0x7f59c2cbc972] W: 13. /opt/libreoffice/program/libuno_cppuhelpergcc3.so.3(+0x75b50) [0x7f59c2cbbb50] W: 14. /opt/libreoffice/program/libmergedlo.so(+0x1f00013) [0x7f59c8285013] W: 15. /opt/libreoffice/program/libmergedlo.so(+0x17f967a) [0x7f59c7b7e67a] W: 16. /opt/libreoffice/program/libmergedlo.so(+0x17fa766) [0x7f59c7b7f766] W: 17. /opt/libreoffice/program/libmergedlo.so(+0x17fadaf) [0x7f59c7b7fdaf] W: 18. /opt/libreoffice/program/libmergedlo.so(+0x17fb21f) [0x7f59c7b8021f] W: 19. /opt/libreoffice/program/libmergedlo.so(+0x181868a) [0x7f59c7b9d68a] W: 20. /opt/libreoffice/program/libmergedlo.so(+0x1f9c5c1) [0x7f59c83215c1] W: 21. /usr/bin/loolforkit(_ZN8Document4loadERKSt10shared_ptrI12ChildSessionERKNSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEEESC_+0x826) [0x557487db58b6] W: 22. /usr/bin/loolforkit(_ZN8Document6onLoadERKNSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEEES7_S7_S7_+0x167) [0x557487db7a57] W: 23. /usr/bin/loolforkit(_ZN12ChildSession12loadDocumentEPKciRK12StringVector+0x359 ... (plus)

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted
1

answered 2020-09-09 05:01:58 +0100

ljhrot gravatar image

I fixed this bug. I replace

+ '&lang=' + languageToBCP47()

to

+ '&lang=zh_CN'

because I can be sure that all files are in Chinese.

Now I use

+ '&lang=en'

and everything is normal

PS: richdocuments url.js

edit flag offensive delete link more
Login/Signup to Answer

Question Tools

1 follower

Stats

Asked: 2020-09-08 14:58:11 +0100

Seen: 48 times

Last updated: Sep 09