Ask Your Question

Draw: how to write mirrored text? [closed]

asked 2012-05-24 00:22:11 +0200

imcon gravatar image

In a Draw document I need to write some text which is mirored (just some of the text). How to do it?

edit retag flag offensive reopen merge delete

Closed for the following reason the question is answered, right answer was accepted by Alex Kemp
close date 2015-10-19 19:26:59.451603

4 Answers

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2012-05-24 01:43:40 +0200

oweng gravatar image

updated 2012-05-25 02:41:25 +0200

This can be done with polygon shapes. Select the text box containing the letter you wish to mirror (you will need to do it one letter at a time). Modify > Convert… > To Curve… and then Modify > Flip > Horizontally.

edit flag offensive delete link more

answered 2012-05-24 14:50:06 +0200

rrbd gravatar image

You also can do it after copy/paste Text box as GDI or using Fontwork

edit flag offensive delete link more


Thanks for the reminder Rainer. I had forgotten about these vector objects. Have edited my answer accordingly.

oweng gravatar imageoweng ( 2012-05-25 02:42:54 +0200 )edit

answered 2013-01-05 04:15:32 +0200

Shun lakhi batavu

edit flag offensive delete link more

answered 2013-01-05 04:16:01 +0200

Shu lakhi batavu?

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools


Asked: 2012-05-24 00:22:11 +0200

Seen: 4,833 times

Last updated: Jan 05 '13