We will be migrating from Ask to Discourse on the first week of August, read the details here

Ask Your Question

how do I change "(R)" to not be the registered mark?

asked 2021-06-11 08:05:36 +0200

Andrew Hyland gravatar image

When I type "(R)" the program changes it to ®, I want it to be (R) to define as Right where I am using (L) to denote Left. How do I get it to print as (R)?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

2 Answers

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2021-06-11 08:28:58 +0200

PKG gravatar image

updated 2021-06-11 08:29:42 +0200

delete the following:

Tools → AutoCorrect → AutoCorrect Options…

image description

edit flag offensive delete link more

answered 2021-06-11 08:27:53 +0200

Zizi64 gravatar image

updated 2021-06-11 08:29:55 +0200

Use spaces ( R )

or use another type of perentheses {R}, [R]

or delete the (R) -> ® substitution from the Auto Correct function.

edit flag offensive delete link more
Login/Signup to Answer

Question Tools

1 follower


Asked: 2021-06-11 08:05:36 +0200

Seen: 33 times

Last updated: Jun 11