Ask Your Question

What keystroke goes up a level in an outline? [closed]

asked 2012-07-06 17:57:51 +0100

mitrellim gravatar image

updated 2013-02-19 21:16:21 +0100

qubit gravatar image

I can do this in Word, but it does not automatically do so in Libreoffice. Is there a way to turn on the function?

For instance

I. The walk
    A. The swagger
    B. The limp

I would normally press enter to get Word to go back to II. but in Libreoffice this functionality does not work.

edit retag flag offensive reopen merge delete

Closed for the following reason the question is answered, right answer was accepted by Alex Kemp
close date 2015-10-22 16:49:16.257933

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2012-07-07 20:53:39 +0100

mitrellim gravatar image

Libreoffice uses the delete button for this functionality. I do not know if it can be changed to 'enter.' Anyone else know?

edit flag offensive delete link more


Hi @mitrellim,

Sounds like making the [Enter] key work in this fashion would require changes to LO. Please feel free to file an enhancement bug and request this functionality. Please post a link to any bugs you file in a comment below. Thanks!

qubit gravatar imagequbit ( 2013-02-19 21:18:29 +0100 )edit

Question Tools


Asked: 2012-07-06 17:57:51 +0100

Seen: 69 times

Last updated: Feb 19 '13