Nonprinting characters mode -- Enter sign [closed]

asked 2014-11-30 22:10:41 +0200

Ina gravatar image

updated 2016-03-06 14:07:42 +0200

Alex Kemp gravatar image

I copied text from a PDF file into Text Document. In the mode "Nonprinting characters" there are enter signs, but what I need is a sign that you get when you really press "Enter" at the end of a line.

To get rid of those enter signs I have to delete them and press Enter. Lot's of work if you have many paragraphs in a document.

Is there a shorter solution to get rid of them, i.e. to replace them with "normal" nonprinting character that you get after pressing "enter"?

Kind regards, Ina

edit retag flag offensive reopen merge delete

Closed for the following reason question is not relevant or outdated by Alex Kemp
close date 2016-03-06 14:07:49.714491