Ask Your Question

How to edit Bullet shortcut keys? [closed]

asked 2012-10-24 21:04:05 +0200

DarcyBarcy gravatar image

updated 2012-10-24 21:05:36 +0200

Hello, I find using Shift+tab to change the bullet point level really awkward and I was hoping to change it to my "enter" key instead. I can't find either of these options under Tools - Customize - Keyboard, however. How would I do this?

edit retag flag offensive reopen merge delete

Closed for the following reason the question is answered, right answer was accepted by Alex Kemp
close date 2015-10-18 19:38:29.110645

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2012-10-29 09:31:37 +0200

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools


Asked: 2012-10-24 21:04:05 +0200

Seen: 1,025 times

Last updated: Oct 29 '12