We will be migrating from Ask to Discourse on the first week of August, read the details here

Ask Your Question

Where is the facility that was used to fill down for functions (formulas)? [closed]

asked 2017-01-23 15:22:57 +0200

ghs gravatar image

updated 2017-01-23 15:48:11 +0200

Lupp gravatar image

using a finance budget chart, it was previously possible to write a function for figures to be copied down a column, shown as fill down. onthis recent update of office it has disapeared.

edit retag flag offensive reopen merge delete

Closed for the following reason the question is answered, right answer was accepted by Alex Kemp
close date 2020-09-21 11:38:33.330129

2 Answers

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-01-23 15:46:43 +0200

Lupp gravatar image

Tool moved to main menu item 'Sheet' and there 'Fill Cells'.

edit flag offensive delete link more

answered 2017-01-23 16:24:30 +0200

ghs gravatar image

thanks for that.

edit flag offensive delete link more


Please accept Lupp's answer (tick checkmark below the vote count), so other users will notice this question was solved.

floris v gravatar imagefloris v ( 2017-01-23 17:21:46 +0200 )edit

Question Tools

1 follower


Asked: 2017-01-23 15:22:57 +0200

Seen: 1,519 times

Last updated: Jan 23 '17