Ask Your Question

How do you select the "new paragraph" special mark to replace with "new paragraph" and "indent" special marks?

asked 2017-05-03 12:58:12 +0200

GreenBanana gravatar image

When using the Find & Replace function, how do you select special formatting marks such as "new paragraph" and "indent"?

For example, you would need this when pasting over a large amount of text with multiple paragraphs that do not carry over indentations.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2017-05-03 13:38:10 +0200

gabix gravatar image

There is no such thing as "indent" mark. Indents are properties of paragraphs (and, thus, paragraph styles). Create and modify paragraph style(s) to your needs.

edit flag offensive delete link more
Login/Signup to Answer

Question Tools

1 follower


Asked: 2017-05-03 12:58:12 +0200

Seen: 46 times

Last updated: May 03 '17