2 saved documents gone. help me

Yesterday had 2 documents saved. Today zero documents. HELP

This seems to be a duplicate of https://ask.libreoffice.org/t/created-document-yesyerday-saved-it-its-gone-whay-do-i-do/49342/. Please delete this one and keep track in your first question related to this issue.

Btw: Not responding to comments on a question and creating a new one with same content and same lack of information doesn’t necessarily increase the chance for a sound answer.

Did you create the documents yourself, or did you receive them from somewhere? Do you know which folder they were saved into?

I regularly see an unfortunate combination of (generally sensible) conditions which cause this: Sometimes when you open a file directly from a web service, it is intermediately stored in the web browser’s temporary storage (aka. “cache”). When you close the browser (which will happen if you log out or shut down your computer), it may be configured to clear cached data. This will also include the downloaded (and now edited) Writer file. Gone, probably beyond salvation by any reasonable effort.