3.6.2 crashes at start in 12.04

Greetings

since the last update, i can’t open any of Libreoffice programs, because crashes seconds after start the program, i already tried the solution of erase the user folder, but still the problem, i have (K)ubuntu 12.04.1 with the latest java 7 version

Hello Anonymous.

The problem appears to be with the handling of extensions. They are working on a fix but for now the only solution is to work without extensions. You will need to rename the extension directory until a fix is ready. I renamed mine “1extension” as it will be easy to put back into action. I hope this helps.

Hi Anonymous,

Based on some other questions I’ve fielded, I believe that @PatrickD is correct – you may need to disable your extensions manually.

If you’ve disabled your extensions and you’re still having issues, please try to install the latest release.

If that doesn’t seem to fix this problem, then please file a bug and provide a list of steps that can reproduce it. The QA team will be happy to help you track down this issue!

Please post a link to any bugs you file in a comment below using the format “fdo#123456”.

Thanks!