Add Autoformat Fields

Hi,

when using impress, I would love to have an editable field on every slide, where I can reference my sources (if there are any).

Unfortunately I didn’t find a way, to add a text-Field to the master slide, which is editable on every slide and coult contain different content (or none at all) on every slide in the presentation.

Am I missing something?

Thank you very much for your help!
Samuel

tdf#145629

Maybe help you the Form Controls.

There for example "Text Boxes?

I don’t believe you can add anything to the master slide which will than be modifiable on each slide. You could add your text box for the source to the first slide and then duplicate each subsequent slide rather than inserting a new slide. (I do this regularly to duplicate other properties of the slide.) On an existing presentation you could create the box on slide 1 and copy and paste it onto each slide.

@Hrbrgr Unfortunately I’m not successfull with form controls. I can’t achieve to have different content on every slide.

@Pansmanser I see this is a workaround, but if I would have something like another AutoLayout-Textbox, it would give the possibility, to change this text box afterwards in the master slide and have the change on all slides at once.

@sammy2: Agreed. Feature request?

@Pansmanser I created one. For reference:
https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=145629