All URLs Not Being Displayed in Write

I’ve opened the same .html file

in LibreOffice Writer in Windows and on LinuxMint on the same laptop. The URLs are being shown on the Windows version, as seen in attached file.
The same file in LinuxMint, in Writer there, will not display the URLs, visibly. They are there but one cannot see any changes being made to their color font type, as seen in file attached.
I believe any and all useful information is attached.
Please help!!

Are you really looking at the same content?
The file-names are different.
Firefox-bookmarks vs firefoxbookmarks
Windows would ignore the F vs f, but both OS would see the missing hyphen as different files.
So, while I can’t explain, what LO shows on Mint, my first step would be to check, if you compare the right files.

Here is the html file.

maybe give some idea of how your html file was created (is it a native FF bookmark file?),
and if you need a one shot fix, or some clues on a more consistent workflow.

No, that is a picture (screenshot) of your Mint-desktop with writer showing something, wich was named Firefox-bookmarks.html
We can’t inspect the file from this.

The html file was created in Firefox by having Firefox export your Bookmarks as a html file.
Certain links (urls) are being shown have the red wavy lines being shown in areas where Writer thinks there is a spelling error.
I tried posting the html file here, but this forum does not allow a html file to be posted. No apology from me required, due to it is their forum in restricted to certain files from being posted.

Indeed apologies are required. You use this Question & Answers site as a “forum” (containing a chronological “conversation”). There is no such thing here. There is an intial question, which can be edited to provide additional details and Answers supposed to be solutions to the problem. You have already posted 3 “non-answers”, contributing to visitor confusion. The site engine, Discourse, can and does reorder answers according to their relevance. Consequently any chronological order is lost, messing up even more the topic.

The engine provides another kinf record: comments. Comments can be added below the question or other comments to request clarification or simulate a "conversation. They can also be added to answers to discuss the pros and cons of the answers.

Comments are never reordered and keep their chronological sequential order.

Have you read at least This is the guide - How to use the Ask site? before posting?

That said, there is a trick to upload any file to AskLO: add a valid extension to the file name, e.g. rename *bookmarks.html* as *bookmarks.html.odt*.

On the web page of for the libreofficeforum states:
Ask a question?
Unsure of a feature in LibreOffice? Need some help? Get advice from experienced users on the Ask LibreOffice site.
So what part did I miss in the above statement with my asking for help?

By the way, I am a new user, and I am limited to only one file upload per comment.
Therefore making several comments I was able to present my Question for Help to whomever might have had this same experience as I have ongoing in Writer in running LinuxMint.
And here is an ODT file showing the issues.
LinuxMintLibre-Office-ODT-file-w-URLS.odt (23.3 KB)
and

Please provide links necessary as to where this message really needs to go.
Thanks, respects to elders are always welcomed, me at 77.

Here is the same file in Writer

on Windows

Here is the

LinuxMint Information