Alternative search extension not listed

I had been using Alternative Search with its binocular function in Libre Office 7.1.3.2 Writer and have moved to a new computer and downloaded the latest Libre Office and want to install the Alternative Search extension in it but the page for it is missing. Can someone please direct me to where it lives. I have searched for it in the extensions page but nothing comes up, only reference to issues with it in the past.
thanks

It was there quite recently when I looked but doesn’t seem to be there today, https://extensions.libreoffice.org › extensions › alternative-dialog-find-replace-for-writer

Maybe it was being updated and the server went down or something. Probably worth checking tomorrow.
[Edit]
The online help no longer exists at its previous location. Maybe the OpenOffice extension works with LO? This page implies it works with LibreOffice, Alternative dialog Find & Replace for Writer (AltSearch)-1.4.2 | Apache OpenOffice Extensions

thanks, the Open Office extension works. It is the same as what I had working on my old computer.

The author stopped the develop of extension before some years, but it is possible to download it from author’s old page Stažení AltSearch

thanks KamilLanda yes it is a 2007 extension but it works well for my needs.
The Open Office extension found by EarnestAI is the same one too. I appreciate knowing the direct link to the author!

I downloaded this, and it’s a straight file. Do I paste that in “Extensions”, or dos it need a folder?

See help for installation, Extension Manager

Importantly, it is now called AltSearch in the LibreOffice Extensions site, linked here AltSearch » Extensions

Thank you! I’ve only used one other extension, and ended up in a rabbit hole when searching.