Auto correct changes paragraph formatting

My doc is formatted with space between lines to “single”.
After using the autocorrect tool, the spacing changes to “1.15 lines”.

How can I prevent this to happen?

Please let us know which operating system and which version of LibreOffice you are using.
Also in which file format you save. Thank you for your help

Is it a specific autocorrect entry or all of them?
Do you format your text with direct formatting or do you use styles?

For an investigation, it would be helpful if you upload a sample file (2-3 pages) with the problem here.

Thanks for dealing with my issue.

Windows 11 Home Version 23H2

LibreOffice About
Version: 24.2.5.2
Build: bffef4ea93e59bebbeaf7f431bb02b1a39ee8a59

The file format I use is .docx (.odt makes no difference)
I use direct formatting (Styles are not in my realm yet).
I use the full default set of Auto correct.

I attach a file, before auto correct. When applying
the changes are in the Paragraph formatting -
single to 1,15 lines
1st line indent 0.25 to 0.20
Below Paragraph 0.07 to 0.10
I hope my info helps

Best regards

Noah H.

Test File before.docx (8.4 KB)

Like it or not, styles are there regardless and are doing what they are supposed to do. If you open the style for the body of your document, First line indent, you will see that the issues you are complaining about are set in the style, see below

You would need to change the style to suit your requirements. Styles are there to make it easier to concentrate on the content of a document. The default style arrangements in a new installation would work for 99.9% of users, just change the font in Default Paragraph Style to the desired one and choose a suitable one for Heading and your styles are ready to go. Use Body Text for the body of your document and Heading n for headings. No more direct formatting, just type! See the Writer Guide for more details, download from English documentation | LibreOffice Documentation - LibreOffice User Guides

Note that white space helps the readability of your text so shouldn’t be discarded to just save paper.
Consider if the open font font Comic Neue wouldn’t be a better choice than Comic Sans because of its more consistent appearance.