Blank lines between top level list items in nested list

I have numbered list. Each top level list item consist of elements like title of list item, unnumbered entries, nested bullet lists, pictures, etc. what means that they are long. I want to add blank line after each top level list item (or just between each two consecutive). How to do it in style-based, handy, convenient way?

Or maybe should I use a different approach? This list is preceded by another, one-level list, which has same elements number, and consists only of titles of list items from this list. This list is discussing elements from previous list.

I was thinking about heading, but this would be three-level headings, too detailed, and I rather don’t wanna see it in outline/table of contents.

I am not very clear on what you require. This statement:

Each top level list item consist of elements like title of list item, unnumbered entries, nested bullet lists, pictures, etc.

… is especially unclear as it appears to indicate several different styles and associate them all to a single list item. Do you require the space after a list item or after an entire list? You are probably going to have to provide a screenshot showing what you currently have and what you require. This statement:

I want to add blank line after each top level list item (or just between each two consecutive). How to do it in style-based, handy, convenient way?

… appears to imply a certain amount of space is required after an item, which can be done either by inserting an unnumbered entry as indicated in this answer, or by adjusting the Below paragraph value via right-click on the style > Modify… > Indetns & Spacing tab > Spacing section.

It gave me some additional knowledge but it’s not answer to my question. I’m asking how to add spacing between top-level list items. I was thinking about just adding unnumbered entry at the end of each top-level item, but it does not seems well on semantics, does it?

I wonder why I can’t do it on list style level… Actually the only one solution i can imagine is adding a paragraph style with spacing before to each first sentence of list items (what i call title), and same style but without spacing to first sentence of first list item, because there is no negative spacing below possible to assign to list caption above it. It seems to be only a bit better on semantics (or maybe no?), but a way much complex.

I’m perfectionist and its horrible… so what solution would you use?

EDIT:
Hi oweng, I’ve been away a few days. Now, when I built longer example for you, i can understand that I used probably totally wrong approach, and I want another one from you. I also have to apologize for my language - I’m not native english speaker. Here are the answers:

1. Yes, I’m actually trying to use several different styles and objects and associate them all to one list item.
  2. I need a space after each list item not after entire list. BUT I consider that list item is not only first paragraph, but every paragraph till next list item.
  3. Here is a screenshot with non-printing characters. I initially only wanted to add space after And than paragraphs. Now I want a completely different approach, what fits well on semantics and works!

Thank you a lot for your help!

I have updated my answer. Can you upload a screenshot as indicated (e.g., to http://imgur.com) and link it here? That will help us work out a solution.

Thanks for the additional detail. The non-identified paragraphs within the list structure are effectively just indented text. Create a custom paragraph style based on Text Body Indent and set the Below paragraph value to an equivalent line height. Use this style at the end of each higher-level list point. Define another style to use this style as a Next Style if required to automate the process if you content has a consistent structure.