[calc] cannot move in the cells using the arrow keys

Hello,
libreoffice 5.3.0.3 - calc
all of sudden, when I use the arrow keys in the spreadsheet I cannot move in the cells and the scrollbars are moving.
Probably I’ve inadvertently set a wrong setting with

1 Like

Please try resetting the user profile, sometimes solves strange issues.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile
Usually it’s enough renaming/deleting the file “user/registrymodifications.xcu”, it affects all the options in Menu/Tools/Options, and the files “user/basic/dialog.xlc” and “scrip.xlc” are overwritten, additionally custom colors in “user/config/standard.soc” are lost.

thank you but it didn’t work, even after deleting all the settings and restarting via libreoffice.
I solved by updating to the latest version!

thank you but it didn’t work, even after deleting all the settings and restarting via libreoffice.
I solved by updating to the latest version!

I have the same problem since upgrading to LO 5.3.2. Arrows move the whole sheet instead of navigating within a sheet. It happens in four different PCs, it cannot be a profile corruption in all of them, can it?

Make sure ‘Scroll Lock’ isn’t on.
I just had this issue and that’s what my issue was.
I’m using 5.3.4.2

I have a Lenovo IdeaPad, which does not have a Scroll-Lock key. However, the key combination Fn + C toggles the scroll-lock status. It works. See Scroll lock key-English Community

I have the same problem. I’ve got it when (Ubuntu 17.10) I upgraded the OS
When the keyboard is in english the arrow is moving through the sheet. When the keyboard has been turned into greek or turkish -the extra languages I’ve installed in my PC- the hit of the arrow moves the whole sheet.
So, I have a huge problem because my texts are in greek and miss my time.
If someone could help, I’d be grateful.

@AndreasMarinos: Please do not post as community wiki. Also, this is not an answer to the question. Ask a new question with a link to this one. See guidelines for asking.