Calc - Default text colour in certain Conditional Formatting styles

Calc > Conditional formatting > Style = “Warning (Amount)” - The text used to be black (on solid red background)

Calc > Conditional formatting > Style = “OK” - The text used to be black (on solid green background)

Both of these - since update to v.24.2.5.2 (X86_64) - are now white text against their respective backgrounds and it is undesirable.

Can this be easily switched back or do I have to manually reset every individual existing and future instance?

Many thanks,

From wich version did you update?
Are you using dark mode?
If this is tied to dark mode this may be complicated to revert… But as we can use styles and templates, it is not necessary to change this everytime you use this styles.

Hi and thanks for reply.

I was using the latest stable version of “7” as at end of June. Sorry if appears vague but - whilst I keep it up to date - I’ve been away for a month and on return immediately updated to “24”.

I’ve never knowingly used dark mode and (after research) I checked under Tools > Options > Application Colours and Automatic is set to Light.

Thanks,

Please upload a sample file with the problem here for someone to look at and examine. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi.

I’ve just tried to create a new simple spreadsheet to show this effect and…I can’t.

The conditional formatting “styles” available to me - for that new spreadsheet - do not include the previously mentioned options of “OK” and “Warning (Amount)”.
I’m now thinking I created these years ago and - whilst they have “survived” (intact) through previous LO version changes - the text colour has reverted/defaulted to white in this latest update.

I have now edited the (custom style) text colour to black.

Sorry if this wasted anybody’s time.