Calc document lost

I have been using LibreOffice suite for over five years with no problems. My computer recently died and I replaced it with an Asus. My files and software were transferred to the new computer.
Several times while working on text documents, my screen would go blank and I would get the recover file message which I did. The document would come back with just a few of my last edits missing. Someone suggested loading the latest Libre update, which I did.
Yesterday I was working on a calc document (2022 Medical Expenses). I added some calculations to it, inserted a page break and went to print. The document locked up, similar to issues I had with text documents previously. I did the recover steps BUT when I went to open the document it had gone back to the 2020 version, which is what I had based the 2022 one off of.
Any ideas on what happened and if there is a way to recover the 2022 version,

If your operating system is Windows, then you can try the method from here.

The crashes need to be addressed or more problems will occur.

Click Tools - Options - LibreOffice - View and enable the checkbox Force Skia software rendering and OK

It LibreOffice still crashes after that then in the same dialogue untick Enable Skia rendering