Can I set Wrtier to show comments in a popup box when mousehovering text like MS Word does?

I use MS Word to learn foreign language and I often add A LOT of comments(notes) to the text showing the meaning/example sentences of unfamiliar words. This would cause Word to respond slowly if the comments right panel are present. But this isn’t a problem, because I can just disable the comments panel and mousehover the word that I want to check the comment with. This is very convenient and fast. Recently I’m trying to move from Windows to Linux and checking if Writer can do the same thing. But I’m unlucky trying to find a way to access my comments without losing performance/convenience. Writer shows comments in the right comments panel. I can only choose to show all comments or none which is very slow and unconvenient. Can I somehow make Writer show comments on demand, when I mousehover certain word or double click it or something?

how about using the navigator ?

Using the navigator does help with the performance, but I have to click a comment entry in the navigator to find the corresponding word/anchor in my text. I want the opposite actually. Namely checking the comment by clicking at the position of the word/anchor in the text. Or at least, can Writer display words with comment in highlight without the comments panel open? I want to know which word has already been commented.

nothing off the shelf that I know of.
could be done with a macro, inspired for example from :

Do you mean View -> [ ] Show Tracked Changes? I don’t see any difference while toggling this option.

nope sorry, I meant the tentative macro given below.
[prior msg fixed]