Can one go to the next/previous comment?

I have been trying to find a shortcut or buttons to “go to the next/previous comment” but without success. Up to now I have used the sidebar to have an overview but after clicking on a comment and being brought where it is in the document, the sidebar shows the chapter where the comment is to be found (which is a very useful behavior by the way), so that one looses track as to where in the list of comments one has arrived.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Navigator (F5 or in de Sidebar), Comments.

Thank you so much, I hadn’t realized the small arrows pointing up and down next to the comments symbol in the dropdown menu of the sidebar corresponding to the comments were for that purpose.

Are you aware of any shortcuts: next/previous comment?

1. Choose menu Tools - Customize… - Keyboard tab
  2. In the Functions field (Type to search) type element, it will be shown Next element and Previous element
  3. Select one of them
  4. Choose a shortcut keys from the upper list (maybe Ctrl+Shift+N and Ctrl+Shift+M)
  5. Press Modify
  6. Select the other function, repeat steps 4 and 5
  7. Press OK.

Tested in LibreOffice 7.0.6.2 (x64) on Windows 10.0.

Thank you @LeroyG your solution is definitely the right one, and after having been struggling for more than an hour without success, I finally managed to assign Cmd+Shift+J and Cmd+Shift+K to them.
What was happening among other things is that after step 1. and after having selected any shortcut combination on the left and having typed a shortcut combination in order to make sure it was the one I wanted, the shortcut I was typing did not always correspond to the one on the list.
Ex. when typing Cmd+Shift+ñ I had in fact Cmd+Shift+; on LO list.
I am using a Spanish keyboard.
Which brings me to two questions:

1. Is there a way to avoid this?
  2. Is there a way to enrich the list of possible LO shortcuts adding those pertaining to a specific keyboard, i.e. Cmd+Shift+ñ in my case?
    Thank you in advance!

Could it be due to the fact that in Preferences my user interface is English (USA) and therefore LO assumes that so is my physical keyboard (which is in fact Spanish (Spain))?

I am using Mac Os Sierra Version 10.13.6

Comparing the list of shortcut keys available with a Spanish PC keyboard, I find [edit] there are [/edit] a few that are NOT listed: º, ¡, ñ, <, ç. And there are some listed but not usable: ;, [, ].

You can’t add shortcuts to the list. So, there is room for some localization.

My user interface is also English (USA) (sometimes, mostly to answer in the Spanish askLO site, I switch to Spanish (Spain)), and my physical keyboard is Spanish (Spain).

Related question: Keyboard shortcuts using punctuation keys

Thank you @LeroyG! So actually, the way to make the Spanish PC keyboard shortcuts recognized is to change to the Spanish (Spain) user interface. I wonder why it is not linked to the input keyboard locale of the Windows, Linux or Mac computer, which is more intuitive for someone who switches among different input languages. Anyhow, thank you for your very gentle explanations!

No. Despite changing user interface, no new shortcuts are added. I tested it today.