Clean closedown of LibreOffice when Form closes

OK so someday was today. This (for Linux Ubuntu 18.04):

Shell "killall soffice.bin"

just before End Sub of HideDBWinOpenSwitchboard will remove the remainder of LO. However you must understand that any LO items currently open (at this point the Base file is already closed) will be killed and can damage the files.

You can test the killall command in a terminal session.

Thanks for this, I think it is time to call it a day on this discussion.
The “do while loop” on my system crashes it, and the risk of damage using “killall” is too high.
So I am going to do the following:

1. for use by myself on a PC or on Lubuntu, I will use your Sample 1 code, which automatically runs my Form full-screen, with LO hidden behind it. I will then make sure that everything is closed down properly by hand.

Sub openForm
    ’ derived from Ratslinger Sample 2
    ’ macro bound to Open Document Event (see Customize - Events - Open Document)
    ’ run once when .odb file is opened
    Dim oForm As Object
    ThisDatabaseDocument.CurrentController.connect("","")
    oForm = ThisDatabaseDocument.FormDocuments.getByName(“name of form”).open
    oForm.CurrentController.Frame.ContainerWindow.IsMaximized = true
    End Sub

1. for use in the archives with non-skilled people accessing my Form on a PC, I will make a Writer Standalone Form, and modify my system to not have temporary tables, and for the database to be embedded. This will solve the problems currently being discussed in the other thread (link).

I have cleaned up my original question so that the text is consistent and useful for other readers.

Thankyou so much Ratslinger for all your support and help.

Finally, as I still have not solved my original design problem of using my Form in an internet shared environment, because, as you have pointed out, this is a design error on my behalf, I wonder if you comment on the possibilty of using LibreOffice Online or Collabora to allow my LibreOffice form to be run in a browser (or do I have to open another question?)

To my understanding LO Online does not include Base or any connection to it. Using a browser requires a DB front end other the Base. Have no suggestions for that and is outside the scope of this site.