Connecting OneDrive personal to libre Office

Hello, I’m new to Libreoffice and I’m having difficulty connecting onedrive. I have downloaded oauth2oo & jbdcdriveroo & mdriveoo extensions. Can anyone help?

Do you have installed and configured in LibreOffice, JRE version 11 or later?

But I’m just guessing because you haven’t included much detail about what is or isn’t working. Do you get an error or something isn’t happening that you expect?

Also paste the Help/About information details here.

Hi Ash,

Thank you for your prompt response. Yes i have the latest JRE installed however im unsure what to configure besides the following:

• go to open remote
  • select onedrive
  • i enter my credentials however, unsure what to enter in the share box
    the error i get is ‘the specified device is invalid’.

Thankyou in advanced.
Cane

From “Ash via Ask LibreOffice” <noreply@ask.libreoffice.org>
To ccoseski@outlook.com.au
Date 26/08/2024 1:40:16 PM
Subject [Ask LibreOffice] [English] Connecting OneDrive personal to libre Office

Excuse my ignorance, i’m unsure to where i get the below information.

From “Ash via Ask LibreOffice” <noreply@ask.libreoffice.org>
To ccoseski@outlook.com.au
Date 26/08/2024 1:41:15 PM
Subject [Ask LibreOffice] [English] Connecting OneDrive personal to libre Office

I guess you refer to the Help/About information requested. Go to the main menu at the top of your LO window and click Help; from the next menu choose About. You will be presented with this:

Click on the icon shown to copy the text of the version information to your clipboard so you can paste it here,

Do you have JRE configured WITHIN LibreOffice?

Also please use the “copy information button” from Help/About in LibreOffice. It will copy the relevant version information of LO and your setup so you can paste it here.