Copy Paste Special Links - a range?

I use calc to calculate my accounts - and this involves, different sheets, with complex formulas, that are updated.
When I need to link the data, to other sheets, I do so, using “Paste special link” to ensure they update correctly.
This can take some time, when the source data has multiple calculations in a row, and needs to be linked into a similar sheet, so I’d like to know, is it possible to copy and link a range of cells, using “paste special links” so you can paste adjoining cell data - with the differing link data,into another sheet?

I’m not quite sure what you mean here. “Adjoining cell data” and “differing link data”. Is it possible to provide a sample of your data (or a mock up) perhaps with the cells you want to copy highlighted and again how you want them pasted?

Hello Ash, thank you for the reply.

I probably could have explained this better.
I use a number of specific spreadsheets, for my accounting and business sales, etc.

Sheet 1 “Balance Sheet”
contains stock purchases / sales / vat / costs / etc
That then links to Sheets for VAT / Reports / P&L etc

Often a lot of the data is ordered by date / and when linking to other sheets, that update automatically, I literally, highlight - copy - paste link - and when its sometimes, several hundred links - simply for one calendar year, it’s tough on the fingers !

I have attempted a few times, to try various methods, of copying several of the data links,
to create monthly financial reports, but I have as yet, not realised how to, or even if it is possible, to highlight - copy - a row or column, of calculated data, and then apply that to a differing sheet, whilst retaining the specific calculating formula, for each individual cell,its been taken from.

I have a basic sample file here.
It’s the method, I am looking to discover.

unfortunately I cannot see how to upload a sample calc file !

When you edit you should see the following icons (upload is right in the middle):
EN Question opened for editing - with description

I copied the picture from the instructions for this site: This is the guide - How to use the Ask site?

Thank you Wanderer.
Unfortunately, when i try and edit the question,I simply do not have the upload button displayed. (all the others are displayed, except that one)
ePerhaps it is something, for longstanding members ?

1 Like

Never heard this before, as “we” often ask for uploads…

Sometimes the toolbar here is not expanded, and you have to click (I think) 3 ellipses to show that button. But if you can’t do it to the original post you should be able to add it to a comment.