Correcting LO Writer AI Issues

All stupid and lazy people think AI is wonderful, but when you are actually stupid, you do not know how to properly implement AI and so it is with LO as it is now doing things on it’s own causing those of use who know it well to do stupid things!

On it’s own LO changed my document from single page view to side by side view. When editing a document you only use the single page view, so you can scroll vertically through you document. The side by side view is only for viewing a final document in the “as printed” view when you want to look at the aesthetics, which is to look at how you will submit to the publisher.

Well the AI in LO changed my vertical view doc from the single page view to the side-by-side view and since I personally never use that view I’[ve searched and cannot find how to restore this to the single page view, so now I cannot edit my doc as the font is now to small for my bad eyes to see and almost all the pages being edited are at the extreeme right of the viewing screen.

All who know the answer to my dilemna, please provide me the instructions to restore my view to the single page view

Thanks!

TBNK
[Edit - EarnestAl] email address deleted for security reasons

Apologies for the spelling errors!

Also what you are really stupid, you see AI everywhere, even when it’s yourself accidentally clicking on the status bar’s side-by-side view icon…

I think an inadvertent touch of the status bar caused your view to change. There is no AI

Down at the bottom right of your screen, in the Status bar are three icons, the first is an icon of a single page, an icon of two pages side by side, an icon of an open book (tooltip Book view). Click the first icon for single page view.
ClickSinglePageView_103245

Yes and all AI is declare illegal by the IISC which makes all laws in IT, data and monetary exchange. All AI has to be submitted to the IISC and get it’s approval, to be legal.

I could ask how Indian Institute of Science is relevant in this discussion … but instead I ask you how everything you say are related to LibreOffice, which has no AI at all.

2 Likes

Try the link below. There are 2 tiny symbols to the left of the zoom-level . Try to click on them.

PS: Consider to remove your email-address from your question. You may get more responses than you like…

PPS:

To imagine an artificial inteligence behind anything you don’t understand or remember shows imagination but not wisdom.