Deleteing pages

How do I delete a page from Libre

Base is the database component of LibreOffice, do you mean how to delete a page in Writer? If so, please retag your question to Writer.

In any event this statement applies, “In the question description, you can and should provide detailed information about your question”. Quoted from from This is the guide - How to use the Ask site?

Questions about inability to delete a page in Writer are frequently related to

• Image anchored To page. The anchor is to that individual page, so locked to that page number. Its use is for images outside of the normal text flow, for example, advertisements
  • Automatically inserted blank page before a right page. Alternating Page Styles on Odd and Even Pages
1 Like

@Accipiter127 - Helpful when asking:

• OS version
  • LO version
  • sample file (mostly better than screenshot)
  • screenshot

I don’t know what any of those things are.

Ellery E. Worthen
504 Eastview St. SW
Alb., NM 87105

I have no idea what you are talking about.I have documents I no longer need, and I’d like to get rid of them.

Ellery E. Worthen
504 Eastview St. SW
Alb., NM 87105

The following link shows how to find out, which Version of LibreOffice you use, and it will also show your OS (operation system, something like MacOS, Windows, Linux)

Frequently asked questions - General - The Document Foundation Wiki.

The problem is: At this moment, we can not even be sure you are using LibreOffice, as there are other “Libre” projects out there.
Also your first question named pages, later it is documents and the tag “base” hints you need to delete records in a database, but I doubt you knew why you used the tag,

Maybe, this link helps, if not then you need to read help for whatever operating system you use, File management - The Document Foundation Wiki