Disable default behavior for capitalization

Hello,
When i am using the calc, almost all of the time the text that i am typing starts with small letter.

The default behavior of the calc is to correct the text capitalizing the first letter.

Therefore every time i am creating a new spreadsheet i have to remember to go to Tools → AutoCorrect and make the necessary changes.

Is there any way to disable it permanently on my computer?

Therefore every time i am creating a new spreadsheet i have to remember to go to Tools → AutoCorrect and make the necessary changes.

If you need to do that on every new spreadsheet, I’d assume a LibreOffice user profile corruption. It should be permanent (and is permanent on my systems)

@anon73440385 Thanks a lot.

In reply to email message from AskLibO administrator:

At first, iI followed the process suggested by the article and selected Reset to factory settings, after that i opened a new document disabled some defaults and closed it without save. After that, i was checked the directory and found a new directory autocorr. Also, when i was opened a new document the options were correct.
At second, i thought that the question was deserved an answer although the solution was trivial, but i didn’t know how to do it. I created an answer and credited the @anon73440385 because he gave the solution.

Finally i apologized if the comments are not the appropriate place to answer to your email, please feel free to correct the Q&A in the correct form or show me how to do it.

reply to email message from AskLibO administrator:

This was just an automated notification that someone commented your question or answered your question (this wasn’t a human’s feedback).

If you need to do that on every new
spreadsheet, I’d assume a LibreOffice
user profile corruption. It should be
permanent (and is permanent on my
systems)

As @anon73440385 wrote, the solution was to recover my profile. This article explain how to do that