Dropdown menus wont show

Good morning everyone.

I’m having trouble with my Libre Office. I’ve tested it as of now on Libre Office Calc and Libre Office Writer.
Whenever I’m trying to open any sort of system dropdown menu, be it choosing a colour, selecting filters in a pivot table, conditional formatting, etc. - essentially anywhere there’s a dropdown arrow, nothing will show up as a result of clicking there. The only thing I can see is my window closing animation, but no actual window or menu.
I am completely in the dark on how this happens and have absolutely no idea how to even attempt fixing it.
I’m using Fedora Linux 36 with KDE-Plasma (5.24.3, 5.91.0 Frameworks) and Wayland. LibreOffice is on Version 7.3.1.3 30(Build:3). And furthermore, if this is helpful, consider the following OpenGL information:
OpenGL vendor string: Intel
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa Intel(R) HD Graphics (ILK)
OpenGL version string: 2.1 Mesa 22.0.1
OpenGL shading language version string: 1.20
OpenGL extensions:
OpenGL ES profile version string: OpenGL ES 2.0 Mesa 22.0.1
OpenGL ES profile shading language version string: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 1.0.16
OpenGL ES profile extensions:
How can I repair this, so that I can see and use said menus again? This issue makes LibreOffice almost unusable.

Thank you ever so much in advance

Best

Jaxor84

First steps to take before submitting a bug

Have you enabled some dark themes? They’re particularly fashionable these days but cause many problems.
Are you sure you applied the latest updates? My KDE environment is reported as 5.99.0 and LO is 7.3.7.2.
I experienced problems with my nVidia GPU (too old) in Wayland and I had to revert to X11.