Error 1305 when installing LO 4.4.1 or 4.3.6.2 on Windows 7 64 bit

I currently have LO version 4.2.8.2 and would like to upgrade to 4.4.1. I have downloaded the file LibreOffice_4.4.1_Win_x86.msi as well as 4.3.6.2
When I double click on it I get Error 1305. The full message is:
Error 1305 Error reading from file D:\Documents\AA Programs for Win7\LibreOffice/LibreOffice_4.4.1_Win_x86.msi. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it.
Any help in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated
Thank you in advance.

Version 4.4.1 is a very fresh version and it seems that there are some problems with the installation on Windows.

See also answer and comment by @Lupp in Where to get LibreOffice_4.3.5_Win_x86.msi?

My recommendation would be to install 4.3.6

No one else could answer my question but I was able to find an answer, eventually. Libre Office MUST be installed on drive C. I have programs on C and Data on D. So to install Libre Office successfully simply go to drive C, create a folder named Libre Office Install Folder, place the downloaded Libre Office installation file into that folder, close all open Libre Office files then double click the installation file. Libre Office will install with no problems at all. I am surprised that no one else has had this problem and that no one could help me with it.