Error "The data could not be loaded completely because the maximum number of characters per cell was exceeded"

I have this txt file that I am trying to open in libre calc and I am getting the error above

Below is the file

See Frequently asked questions - Calc - The Document Foundation Wiki and answers at What is the maximum number of characters in a Calc cell?

Your file has 2106353 characters, each line with many tab separated data, ending with an endline mark.

Open a Calc instance, choose menu File - Open…, select your .txt file, and in the Text Import dialog, select Character set: Unicode (UTF-8), check Separated by, and Tab, OK.

Tested with LibreOffice 6.4.7.2 (x86); OS: Windows 6.1.

(That’s not the relevant issue.)
@misterno:
-1- common is not the appropriate tag. It should be calc in the first place, and probably csv in the second.
-2- auto-calc Is likely to be misunderstood. The question isn’t related to the AutoCalculate setting.

Hello,

this works for me:

• Download the file
  • Rename to .csv
  • File -> Open
  • Select the csv file
  • and remove the " from the String delimiter: field

Remark(s)

• The string delimiter " destroys the import starting with line 2142 which begins with

“Be Still”

• Be aware that your document seems to use ISO-8859-15 encoding instead on an UTF-8 encoding. You may face characters to be changed.

Hope that helps

The file as (badly) accessible from “gofile” is widely a plain text file which may be expected to be opened with Calc as a kind of cvs to create a spreadsheet.

It lacks, however, the neenter code hereeded structure. It’s unclenter code hereear in what way line breaks and paragrah breaks are actually used, and large parts of the file are html (partly corenter code hererupted / distorted).

Thus: The file is corrupted. It cannot reliably be repaired without knowing a lot about its origin and how it was made up.

Sorry. It’s a miracle to me how the answer by @anon73440385 can solve the problem, but i does - hopefully.
I inspected the file as a plain-text file and still don’t understand.