Errors found with ePUB Checker after export from Libre

Good Morning,

I have just exported another project to ePub from latest Writer and on using EPub checker these errors came up.

How can I deal with these please?

|WARNING|RSC-017|/OEBPS/sections/section0001.xhtml (line 2, col 50)|Warning while parsing file: The head element should have a title child element.|
|—|—|—|—|
|WARNING|RSC-017|/OEBPS/toc.xhtml (line 2, col 93)|Warning while parsing file: The head element should have a title child element.|
|WARNING|RSC-017|/OEBPS/sections/section0004.xhtml (line 2, col 50)|Warning while parsing file: The head element should have a title child element.|
|WARNING|RSC-017|/OEBPS/sections/section0031.xhtml (line 2, col 50)|Warning while parsing file: The head element should have a title child element.|
|ERROR|CSS-001|/OEBPS/styles/stylesheet.css (line 3754, col 3)|The direction property must not be included in an EPUB Style Sheet.|
|WARNING|RSC-017|/OEBPS/sections/section0002.xhtml (line 2, col 50)|Warning while parsing file: The head element should have a title child element.|
|WARNING|RSC-017|/OEBPS/sections/section0003.xhtml (line 2, col 50)|Warning while parsing file: The head element should have a title child element.|

EDIT

I decided to save the file in Libre as a docx, then in Calibre converted it to EPub and it shows as all good in ePub checker.
So would ePub checker be correct ?

File a bug at bugzilla and try to include a reduced version of your document. It seems the warning concerns headings, so the actual text of the chapters may not be necessary.
Include a link to your “epub checker”, as there may be more than one available.

https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_severity=normal
It seems the warning is not there for all sections? Or did you shorten the list. It would be interesting to find out wich chapters raise the warnings.
The other “solution” you already used: Another software may have better/newer converters. You used Calibre and read also the hint on toc via google docs in that thread: