Export As PDF not working in LibreOffice 7.6.2 - Windows Machine

When converting DOCX to PDF using Export As in LibreOffice 7.6.2 I am getting this error below. I do have the font MS-Mincho installed.

%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
%%[Page: 1]%%
MS-Mincho not found, using Courier.
%%[ Error: typecheck; OffendingCommand: show ]%%

Stack:
(a)
[]
false

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%

1 Like

Please upload the document here, or share it by a link.

PFA
checkbox.docx (15.2 KB)

I just tested your sample file with my WinPenPack LO 7.6.2 version, and with the TestFonts extension:

I have not the MS-Mincho font installed, but your document not contain that font. Neither in the direct formatting properties, nor in the Styles.
The PDF export feature - launched from the LO Menu - worked fine (without any error message) with your sample file on my Win10 x64 Prof:
checkbox.pdf (40.8 KB)

Ok so found the solution to fix this checkbox being unchecked via command line.

Basically we will add an argument with a flag - ExportFormFields":{“type”:“boolean”,“value”:“false”}. What this will tell writer is to convert docx to pdf without editing any form fields but still copy the contents without changing anything on the form (Content Control).

soffice --headless --convert-to ‘pdf:writer_pdf_Export:{“ExportFormFields”:{“type”:“boolean”,“value”:“false”}}’ --outdir /c/Users/ /c/Users/Test.docx

OR

swriter --headless --convert-to ‘pdf:writer_pdf_Export:{“ExportFormFields”:{“type”:“boolean”,“value”:“false”}}’ --outdir /c/Users/ /c/Users/Test.docx